Information for book reviewers
Hi and thank you for your interest in being my book reviewer!
This page has the information you need to decide if you want to be in my small group of book reviewers. If you need additional information, please email me your questions.
I’m planning on writing 4-6 book per year on the Kindle platform. I’m looking for a small group of people to review my books as they come out. Here are the details:
- The main objective of this group is to get reviews of my books posted on Amazon
- The books will be published on Kindle, and you may request a plain pdf copy as well
- Because Amazon weights reviews from “verified buyers” more heavily than others, you will need to download a free copy or borrow it for free if you have Amazon Prime (you don’t need a Kindle device to do this – you can get an app for your smartphone, tablet of desktop for free). You will not need to purchase the books for any out-of-pocket cost.
- My intention is for each book to be 5,000 – 20,000 words. You’ll be given 2 weeks to write and submit your review for each book.
- Once you submit your review, I may use it publicly on any of my websites or social media sites.
Are you in? If so, great! Fill in your name and email address in the box below, and follow the instructions in your email box. I look forward to working with you!
Why I’m asking for your email address: This will be the main way I communicate with my reviewers. In addition to book information, I send out regular business emails as well. You won’t be asked to share your Facebook details, and every email has an unsubscribe link at the bottom if you ever change your mind.